събота

Presentation - Diliyana Koicheva

I would like to apply for participation in this project because I think of it as a great opportunity for realization and gaining experience
I find myself as a suitable candidate, I learn and perceive fast, I'm adaptive and responsible. I think that this project will help me develop those qualities of mine and also teach me new ones. The possibility of me visiting a foreign country and getting to know it's culture makes me even more motivated to participate. Visiting multiple projects, as well as studying English and economical disciplines in school contributes for a good future performance.​
I really hope my qualities will be valued as enough for me to be chosen to be a part of the project. Thank you in advance for the paid attention!



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар